Wednesday, April 13, 2022

My April Stamping Club - Theme Card

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back!!!

I'm popping in to share my April theme card I made for the stamping club I am a member of.  Click here for more info about my cards for the monthly Stamping Club, 

For the April theme was - Nature

Nature - hmm, well that can be a few different things (IMHO) so I went with nature - woodsy stuff
and
Here is my finished card......



I have had the mushroom stamps for a long time and thought they'd be perfect for the nature theme.
Since mushrooms generally grow in the woods in the wild, 
I added the birch trees to the background. 


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Rubber Stamps -  Art Gone Wild - Fiungus Amongus 5
Paper/Card Stock
White CS;  Kraft CS

Ink: Memento -Rich Cocoa; VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
Dies Used: Sizzix Tim Holtz- Birch Trees 
AccessoriesSpectrum Noir alcohol Markers; Inktense Pencils; Gamsol

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:


Hope you got some inspiration from my card.
It was fun to make and to color.

I'll be back soon




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Definitely nature and as gorgeous as the Wild, wonderful details in this card. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT