Thursday, December 15, 2022

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #12- Dec. 15 2022

    It's time for the December challenge over at 


World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #12

Dec 15 2022  through Jan 12 2023

My DT Project is using 

Sledding Is Fun


Come along and join in this great DT Challenge, opened to any DT in the World. 
To be eligible, you just have to be on any DT.

You can enter any image and any project.

Enter our Current Challenge HERE!

Our wonderful Sponsor for World Wide is the lovely  Julia Spiri.

Please support Julia Spiri and visit her Store HERE!

 Come along and join Julia Spiri's Facebook Group
"Stamps by Julia Spiri"
You can join Facebook Group HERE! 


Subscribe to Julia's You Tube  - Here 
Come along and Follow on Instagram. HERE!   Pinterest. HERE!  


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - Julia Spiri - Sledding is Fun
Paper/Card Stock
White CS, Blue/Gray CS
Dies Used: Spellbinders  
Accessories Spectrum Noir alcohol Markers; Glue Pen; Glitter;Liquid Applique; Snowflake Embossing Folder; Outline stickers


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back soon



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is adorable Barbara! Such a cute image and I love your coloring!

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a cute winter card. Thank for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x