Friday, March 1, 2024

Another Birthday Card for You

Hello and welcome to a new month and the new challenge over at Love To Scrap. This challenge goes til April 15 so there is plenty of time to get your project made and submitted. 

Here is my DT project for this challenge.


Well I don't know about you but I use lots of saved things on my cards and this card is no exception. If it didn't make it on one card, chances are it will get used on a card in he future. LOL The center stamped image and the sentiment are from Spellbinders BetterPress Letterpress system. And I really love this system. The plates get inked up and then I ran it thru my Big Shot machine. The plates deboss the paper and leave a super crisp image that you can then color. I used some watercolor to color the image.  Those swirl flower and leaves in the corners, they are from a tile that I got at Dollar Tree. I used part of the tile and had these left over so I put them in my scrap box. Well, when I made this card I needed something for the corners and I liked the way these looked on the card  and they were the right size so I used them.

As I mentioned earlier the Love To Scrap challenge has begun and will be running til April 15. So you have plenty of time to make a project and submit it.  I would love to see your project. 

I hope I have inspired you and I will be back soon with another project.

No comments: