Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Trick or Treat

If you are here for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Reveal, 
please click here

Welcome back!!!

Yesterday on my Craft-Dee BowZ post, I spotlighted a card in the Halloween theme and today I want to show you a cute little Trick or Treat bag I made for my post this month for Craft-Dee BowZ. The theme for October for the DT  posts is Anything But a Card.

I used a black gift bag that I picked up from Michael's and decorated it. I have a die that cuts out 3 different skylines and I decided that would be a fun bag front. Recently I received a spider web and added that to the scene. A vellum full moon adds to the early evening scene. I couldn't resist adding that spider by the web.

This is a darling bag and is perfect for the kids trick or treat bag. When I was a kid going out to beg for candy, we never decorated our bags. We used a shopping bag and we started at 6:00 p.m. and went door to door til 9:00 p.m. or so.That was way before all of the troubles and the restrictions that are now in place. We didn't have to worry about treats that people would give us. It was all good!!  Those were the days!!!

I digress..............OK here is my creation keeping with the theme this month at Craft-Dee BowZ


 The night skyline

 Spider and his web
I just made a simple single loop bow using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.
Click here to place your order for your very own.

Another full view.



Just a reminder,
Craft-Dee BowZ is having a Halloween Blog Hop October 10-11. We hope that you will take a few minutes and join us for a fun time. More inspiration for your Halloween projects. We have a small team so it won't take you very long to go to all the designers blogs.You could be the winner of the next give away of a Craft-Dee BowZ tool.

See you on October 10th at the hop.




THANKS FOR STOPPING IN TODAY!!!!



6 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

You are soooo creative! I just love this bag. It is so clean and simple yet elegant all in one. Your choice of bow color and bow type is so perfect too. Yum!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great trick or treat bag Barb! Love the night skyline - it just screams Halloween. Love the spider charm and of course your bow to top it all off!

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous bag! Love the black skyline.

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, this looks spooktacular! Love those vibrant colors and the lights on your building against the full moon! It's way too pretty for halloweenie! LOL So, are you going to use this as a purse on Oct 31? Or will you be dressed up and out getting candy with the rest of the chillins! :-) hugs, de

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Great TorT bag. Love that skyline. I think there are a couple companies that have made some and I may be ordering one. Great composition.

Eret said...

How wonderful spooky bag. Love the skyline and your cute sparkling spider. Fantastic project!
Eret x