Friday, June 19, 2020

Some Beach, Somewhere

Hi everyone

Hope you are having a happy Friday,Hope your weekend will be fun.   I thought I'd pop in and share a card. Since summer starts tomorrow (Saturday), I thought you might be missing the beach, I know I am.  So when The Artsystamper released a new set, Sandpipers, I knew how I wanted to use them.

Let me share my card


The Artsystamper has a set with a beach scene on it, Mermaid Wishes and I thought those new sand pipers needed to be on the beach, so I added them. Easy Peasy.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - The Artsystamper - Mermaid Wishes, Sand Piper Set
Paper/Card Stock
: Lt. Blue CS, Dk. Blue CS, White CS, Silver CS
Ink: Memento - Gray Flannel, 
Dies Used: Spellbinders - Ovals , Rubbernecker - Clouds
Accessories:Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend.

Stay safe  I will be back soon.



6 comments:

MeSi said...

Such a summerly card, I love it. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again.
Merja DT

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely scene. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fantastic scene, I really like this card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful beach scene. Lovely coloring.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Sensational shore! I love the colors in this Barb and those sandpipers are adorable! Beautiful card!

Vic said...

A super summery card - made me smile. Thankyou for sharing with us over at the Patties Creations this time- Vic, DT. x