Monday, June 15, 2020

Vacation Time

Hello everyone!
Well we are already starting with the 2nd half of June.
And that means it's time for a new challenge 
over on the Artsystamper Challenge Blog.
The team is showcasing digital images 
designed by Beverly Cole at Artsystamper Digitals!   
The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month brings another 
 today's theme is:
 Vacation

Here is my card creation
I made a bridge card

I used
Digital Stamp set


 I just love how quick & easy it is to create a digital card using these beautiful images.  I am just having SO MUCH FUN with them!!  Be sure to check 'em out!
Artsystamper (YouTube)
Artsystamper Digitals on Facebook 
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
You do NOT have to use Beverly's images (of course we would love to see them if you have them) ... but you must follow the theme to qualify for the prize.  PRIZE you say . . .

uh huh, ... The winner of our challenges will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop.  Beverly Cole's selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-colored images for easy, last minute cards.  Why not take a moment and check out what she has in the store!!
Hop on over to the Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog and enter!

You will also see more inspiring designs from the other Artsystamper Addicts DT ... so much fun!!   Thanks  SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Digital -  The Artsystamper
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS
Dies Used: Clouds - Rubbernecker 
Accessories: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - Various colors

I am submitting my card in the following challenges
Thanks for stopping in today, Stay safe and I will be back soon.

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a beautiful scene you have made, Barbara. Love the fold too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a beautiful scene. We never went on many vacations and now not at all anymore. Too hard for us to travel by plane with the cramped seating and we cannot afford anything but economy fare. So we stay put unless it is a car travel vacation now and then. A good vacation for me is to read a book or watch a movie.

Judith said...

wow what a great card thank you for playing along at My Time To craft

Wendy said...

So beautiful.. ..Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Designs Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Debbie Adams said...

Very pretty card, I like the 3D look of the card. The folding of it makes it look really cool. Very pretty coloring. Thanks for joining the Under the Sea Challenge.
Debbie, DT member

Diana Soling said...

Stunning. I am loving the different layout of your card. Your image is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely scene! I adore the way it's folded! Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Castle! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joining us over on the Simply Create Too Blog.