Wednesday, December 22, 2021

My Sweetheart Card

Hello Everyone!!

Hope all is well with you all. Seems that the months roll around so fast these days. Christmas will be here in a few days and I am almost ready. (Yea!!) And soon we will be entering a new year......... 2022. Incredible isn't it.

It's time for the 2nd  challenge of the month over at Creative Moments already!!



The theme is always Anything Goes 

The sponsor for this challenge is 


The Paper Shelter has a lot of beautiful
 and oh so creative, digital sets and digital papers.
Hope you will take a few minutes and check out what she has available. 
I'm sure you will find a set that will you will love.

I am using Sweetheart
and she is a sweetheart, for sure

Here is my finished card




SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digi The Paper Shelter - Sweetheart
Rubber Stamp - (Clear Stamp) MSE- Romance stamp set(old)
Paper/Card Stock: White CS, Gold CS, DP
Dies Used:  Spellbinders -  Square,  Sizzix - Heart
Ink Used - Memento - Love Letter
AccessoriesSpectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:


I hope that every one of you is staying safe.
 
I would like to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I appreciate all the support you give by visiting and/or submitting 
to the above mentioned challenge.


6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card and wonderful design. When I saw your card, I thought Valentine's Day is not far off and the time certainly flies by! Thanks for entering your lovely project in our challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps and Happy Holidays to you and yours. Donna

Shona Erlenborn said...

Yep, Valentine's is around the corner!! Crazy how the time is flying! This is a gorgeous make Barb. She is so sweet! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

Pamela Duncan said...

such a sweet image ~ Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

Nelly said...

Such a sweet image, lovely card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Rebekah said...

What a sweet and fun image and layout! I love all the hearts. ~Rebekah, Jan's DT member

Caroline said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the Polkadoodles Challenge!
Caroline, Polkadoodles DT