Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Using Scraps

 Hello everyone,

Hope all is well with you. I have been busy trying to organize scraps and other things that have been sitting on my work area. Boy what a mess, LOL. Got the scraps organized for now, (notice, I said "for now.")

Since I have lots of scraps that are ready to be used on a card, I decided to make a birthday card using some of those scraps. 

Some of my scraps come from things that just didn't seem to work out for some card I was working on at that time, but too nice to pitch out so I just add it to the scrap spot. 

So, here is a card I made using scraps. DP pieces and a circle with flowers and leaves already glued to the circle made up the scraps for this card. Also the sentiment was just waiting to be used. I just rounded the opposite corners and added some pink ink as an accent.



I don't know about you, but I have so many scraps that it will take me years to use them all up. LOL So use your scraps to keep the amount of your scraps down to a manageable amount. (Yea right!!!)

Hope this inspired you to look at your scraps as thinks to use and not just collect and not throw away. LOL

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

I will be back soon. 

Stay safe

8 comments:

Uschi said...

Amazing poinsettias! I love those gold glitters and the idea to stagger the two circles. And I admire the great colour combi as well.
Thank you very much for joining the EAC Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Tracie said...

Such a great way to use scraps. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Donna Walls said...

Great way to use up those scraps, I need to organize mine. Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. Donna

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful, useful way of making those scraps come to life in a lovely background, Barb! Lovely flowers, too! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Christin said...

A wonderful card! Great idea for using the scraps - I have so much, too;) Thanks for sharing your card at EAC! Christin

Marga bisschops said...

A beautiful card and I love the flowers. Thank you for playing along at the Unicorn challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Greetings Marga dt

cass said...

Pretty card, great use of scraps. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Lots of Layers" challenge.

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT