Tuesday, February 15, 2022

My February Stamping Club - Theme Card

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back!!!

I thought I'd pop in and share my Theme Card I made for my February Stamping Club get together. Click here for more info about my cards for the monthly Stamping Club, 

The February theme was Gardening.

I decided to use stamps and papers and dies from Heartfelt Creations. Since HC has so many flower themes it  was a perfect fit, I thought. If you look thru the lattice fence you will see a cottage in the distance.


Here is a closer view of the flowers that I made for this card.

The flowers and stamps and dies are all from the Climbing Clematis Collection. 

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

This was a fun card to make for club.
Hope you enjoyed this card.

Thanks for stopping in today 

 I will be back soon,

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your beautiful floral dies- the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Jans Digital Stamps challenge!

Franic said...

Hermosa tarjeta, las flores super lindas! Frani Hernández DT Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Franic said...

Bella tarjeta, flores lindas! Gracias por participar. Frani Hernández DT Corrosive Challenge Blog.