Thursday, March 10, 2022

My March Stamping Club - Theme Card

 Hello Everyone,

Welcome back!!!

Well I'm back to share my March theme card I made for the stamping club I am a member of.  Click here for more info about my cards for the monthly Stamping Club, 

For the March theme was - Animal

I went thru my stash of animal stamps and since I love cats, 
I decided to use an image that is so cute.
This cat is from the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection
Crazy Cats 

Here is my finished card......


I thought that curled tail was the perfect spot to add a string of balloons. 
Since there are balloons, its a great card to say "celebrate". 
That stamped sentiment is from a Hero Arts pack from many years ago.
I added some googly eyes to add personality to the cat, 
but I think he had tons of personality already (LOL)

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

This was a fun card to make for club.

Hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping in today 

 I will be back soon,

 

9 comments:

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-))
Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom 🧡

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how funny!!!! Those googlie eyes really make the cats face stand out. I love the addition of the balloons to the tail. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Haven_mom4 said...

I think the googly eyes make the cat's expression priceless. So funny and adorable at the same time. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Uschi said...

Great card. The glance of the cat in direction of her tail is so funny. Wonderful idea to tie those balloons to her tail. And a wonderful colouring. I love the design too, especially the grating and the litlle coloured spots.
Your card is just beautiful and adorable.
Thanks a lot for joining the EAC Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Ilonka said...

I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Craft Rocket Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

ike said...

A super card. I love the textures and that funny cat :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful animal card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

Goga said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at
The Male Room challange. Goga