Wednesday, March 9, 2022

My March Stamping Club Project - Challenge Card

 Hello Everyone,

Welcome back!!!

It's time for me to share my March challenge card I made for the stamping club I am a member of.  Click here for more info about my cards for the monthly Stamping Club, 

For the Challenge we were given a 12X12 of Designer Paper 


I decided to make a slimline card 
since some of the images were the perfect size for that type of card.

I fussy cut the coins and the clovers so I could place them exactly where I wanted. I also used an oval die to cut those cute leprechauns

I had some cardstock in my stash that really just about matched that background on the DP. I used an embossing folder to add some design to that CS

Here is my finished card......


The sentiment "Good Luck" is appropriate for this card and I used an outline sticker

Sometimes I can look at the challenge item and see what I want to make, other times not!! LOL I know, I always say this.....Its also amazing, the designs all the others in the group, come up with. Its truly amazing how the mind works, isn't it??

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

This was a fun card to make for club.

Hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping in today 

 I will be back soon,

 

12 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a creative way to use the designer paper, Barb. Love those little leprechauns and the coins and shamrocks. Greet fussy cutting!

loyaz said...

Great card. Thanks for the ideas

dj said...

Perfect March themed card!! Leprechauns, gold coins, and four leaf glovers...someone is getting lucky!! Thanks for playing along with our "slim line card" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Tracie said...

What a fun St. Patty's day card. Love the slimline. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Fun little leprechauns, great idea and use of that paper! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys.

Donna Walls said...

I love slimline cards and yours is wonderful with those fun St. Patrick's Day images. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Darlene said...

WOW! Awesome use of that design paper! Love your overall design with those fun leprechauns! Great inspiration Barb! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
Darlene
INSPIRATION STATION
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Uschi said...

Your card really is adorable. I love the way you used the designpaper in order to produce that wonderful slimeline card. I like the background folder as well. It´s great for presenting the goblins.
Unfortunately I can´t see anything that fits in the theme of the current challenge of EAC. You mentioned bear, baby, balloon ... ?
But I really had fun to look at your card.
Hugs Uschi

Nicole said...

Great card! I love all the little shamrocks! Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Station!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love it. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Billie A said...

Cute card. Great layout and so glad you shared your slimline over at Cardz 4 guyz.

Maz said...

Fab St. Paddy's card - love it! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - best of luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/