Time for the first Love To Scrap Challenge for 2023.
I know we all have looked at bookoo cards with a Christmas theme so as I was going thru my scraps folder, and yes I do go thru my scraps for this challenge, I decided to focus on Valentines Day. I spread out some of my scraps and a few jumped out at me. Here is a pic of some of my scraps.
So I narrowed my die cut scraps down and here is the card I finally designed using some of the scraps that were in a few of my scrap bags.(Notice I said a few)
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Rubber Stamp - Heartfelt Creations - Fence;
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create January - Anything Goes + option: Winter
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #196 - Always Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft Always Anything Goes
- Classic Design Challenge Always Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe #292 - Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Always Anything Goes
- DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede (M, P1/P15, 4E, SIO) #457 - Always Anything Goes
Your card is gorgeous! All my scraps are still at home. Your card is very inspiring though.
Wonderful design. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe's Anything Goes challenge.
Beautiful - very elegant.
Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Post a Comment