Sunday, January 1, 2023

Merry Little Christmas Challenge - 2023 January - February

Welcome to 2023!!!! WOW last year flew by didn't it??? I felt like I slept thru it!! (LOL)

It's time for the first Merry Little Christmas Challenge of 2023 and the theme is always Christmas

I love christmas cards and tags and bag toppers and everything Christmas. So even though we have left the 2022 Christmas holiday I am already thinking about 2023.  This design was what I had in mind for my Merry Little Christmas Challenge project, and I needed a tag for the stamp club I belong to. For our Christmas meeting we were asked to bring a Christmas tag for each of the members. We all take home 1 tag from each member. So the tag I designed for this project was perfect for the tag I needed for my club's Christmas dinner.

This is easy to make and is a perfect accent for that gift you will be giving in 2023. 

 A red oval, a smaller gold oval, a poinsettia and a holly swirl, some ribbon and some pearls. Makes for a cool tag with room on the back to write the To/From info.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

StampsRubber Stamp-  Heartfelt Creations - Sm. Festive Poinsettia, Holly Berry Spray 
Paper/Card Stock
White CS, Gold CS, Red CS

Ink: Memento - Northern Pine, Rubarb Stalk
Dies Used
Heartfelt Creations - Sm. Festive Poinsettia, Holly Berry Spray ; Spellbinders - Oval
Accessories:  Hand punch; Red Ribbon; Flat Backed Pearls; Outline stickers - sentiment

Well maybe you can save this post in case you need some tag inspiration for the 2023 Christmas season. You know it will be here before ya know it. LOL

I am submitting my project in the following challenges:

Hope to see your Christmas project in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Thanks for stopping in and I will see you soon. 

1 comment:

Sue said...

Gorgeous tag and thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create hugs Sue x