Friday, May 12, 2023

Hello Spring

Hello Everyone

I think I'm on a flower roll. (LOL)
I made  this card for my club meeting that took place Tuesday evening.  We were given a 12X12 piece of DP and we were challenged to use some of it in a project. 

So after looking at that DP for 3 weeks I finally decided what I wanted to do. I cut a strip off and added it on the left side of my 5X7 card base. Then I spied those round flowers on that strip and it reminded me of  a stamp from years ago that was a circle with a spiral within the circle. You cut along the spiral and then using a quilling tool turn the paper. Let the paper relax and there you have flowers. I used yellow CS and added some green ink to the edges of my flowers. The sentiment was also on that 12X12 paper. 


Here is the 12X12 we were to use for the challenge project


I love the challenge project each month. We are given something to use for the next months challenge project and there are times that it really is a challenge, at least for me it is. LOL. We generally all make cards. Sometimes I have to look at the challenge stuff we are given for a while til the idea pops in my brain.

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Hope this card gives you ideas. 

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back soon

5 comments:

Lia said...

Your handmade flowers are so very pretty on your card. I like it a lot.
Lia DT TSOC

Diane said...

Very pretty and a great use of the fun and pretty paper, I remember those rolled flowers, I have the same die and remember how excited I was when I got it!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Triple B}
{Stencil Fun}

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and rolled flowers-love the strip of paper you used
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful! Love how you did the roses!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Cathie w said...

so pretty,thanks for joining in at crafty Gals challenges