Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Thinking of You

May flowers are in bloom.......
Boy, Calla Lilies are a treat to the eyes, aren't they??

I made this card using the Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies for the Calla Lilies 

I used a stencil to make the background. And since I was working with boxes that day, I decided to mount the flowers on some corrugated box scraps.



 Those Lilies are really easy to make and I think they make a beautiful presence. 

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today. See ya soon.


5 comments:

Brenda said...

Barbara, this calla lily is gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. I love the contrast of itʻs delicacy with the corrugated cardboard itʻs sitting on. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done, love the sketch and great color combo! Thank you so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye" as well as my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful calla lilies and the corrugated background
carol x

Darlene said...

Oh Barb, this is just GORGEOUS! Those flowers are amazing and so life like! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lena said...

These lilies are absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful card! WOW!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs,
Lena - DT