Monday, May 1, 2023

Thanks

 Hello Everyone and welcome to May!!! 

I can't believe we've gone thru 4 months already, 1/3 of the year is already gone, scary how time flies (LOL).

Yep today is May 1 and it's also the start of the Birthstone Challenge

The featured birthstone colors for this challenge are Emerald & Pearl colors. The theme is always anything goes with the featured birthstone colors, and you may use one or both of these colors in your project. Just remember, the color(s) you choose should be prominent on your project.



The challenge runs May 1 thru June 15

I used an emerald color CS as my main color and what appears to be the white CS is actually pearl CS.  This card design I chose to use is an arrow fold design and I used some unique flower design dies by John Next Door. 
I added some definition to the CS on the sides of the arrow fold by embossing that CS.  
I added an emerald colored glitter to the flower centers just to add some pizzazz. 


The card is actually a 6X6 size, which is one of my fav card sizes. I added the sentiment and the card is complete.

Here is what I used to make my card:

  • Emerald Green CS
  • Pearl CS
  • Darice Embossing Folder (Old)
  • Lattice Leaves Dies - John Next Door
  • Lattice Flowers Dies - John Next Door
  • Stamped sentiment
I am entering my card in the following challenges:


Hope you enjoyed my arrow fold card and would love to see your card in the challenge. Thanks much for stopping by see ya soon.

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card love the fold and die-cuts
Carol x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful with the emerald green card stock and pearl white.

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful floral fun fold card! Love it! I would love to see you enter it over at Creative Creases. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Melissa Craig said...

What a great fold on this card! So unique.