Sunday, June 18, 2023

Hello

 Hi there everyone,

Thought I'd pop in and share with you a card I made for the monthly stamp club that meets here in my home. This card was for the challenge theme of using some stickers I handed out at the May meeting.

These stickers are so cute IMHO. I get them at the Dollar Tree and they are in the craft section. They are 3D and come pre-colored and you get 5-6 in each pack. I am hooked on them. The leaves you see on the card are in a leaf set also at the Dollar Tree. These stickers really assist you in making a card in quick fashion.(Yes, these are stickers, however I attach them to some CS and trim the CS away and attach to my card with hot glue. I just don't think the adhesive on the backs of the stickers is strong enough.)

I decided to use some small square frames and the solid squares that pop out of the frames when I make my die cuts. I embossed the solid squares with dots for added interest. I also added a border all the way around the card using a gold border sticker. This card is a 5X7 size 


Well this card came together very quickly. 

Products I used on this card:
  • White CS, Purple CS
  • Flowers nd leaves stickers from Dollar Tree
  • Square Dies
  • Border Stickers
  • Memento Elderberry Ink
  • Stamp Hello (Old)
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Hope this card will give you some ideas for a future card.

Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back soon

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and design love the 3-D looking sunflowers
Carol x

Antjes kaartcreaties said...

Beautiful card with the sunflowers Barbara.
Thank you for joining us at Girlz Creative Crafts.
Antje DTGCC

Helma said...

Prachtige mooie kaart.Dankjewel voor het meedoen aan de challenge bij Girlz Creative Crafts. Groetjes Helma DT