Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Season's Greetings

 Hi Everyone,

I am back today with a Christmas card.  I know I might be rushing the season, but the more Christmas cards I finish now, the fewer I need to make later on. LOL

This is a card I made for the monthly club meeting that I host here in my home.

The card theme for June was to use plaid. And plaid always make me think of Christmas. So that's where I went with this card.


I started out with a white 6X6 card and next added a green layer. On top of that I used a plaid CS layer as the background. I decided to add a gold oval in the center of the card and use trees as the focal point. I also embossed the trees with dots and added glitter glue to add sparkle to those trees. I used strips of gold CS to add a border to the top and the bottom areas of the card, I had a sentiment that fit well with the card and used gold embossing powder to continue with the gold in the card.

These are the items I used on the card:
  • CS - White, plaid, gold, green, red 
  • Dies - Oval, Trees (Spellbinders)
  • Ink - VersaMark
  • Misc - Gold EP
  • Stamp Sentiment - Inkadinkado Happy Holidays (Really old set)
Another Christmas card done, and many more to do LOL

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping in today. I will be back soon

4 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous Christmas card, the plaid is a great background for your pretty trees!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully created! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

Leanne said...

Such a great card, thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations. I like the plaid and the dies you used. Have a crafty day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x