Saturday, July 1, 2023

Flowers

Hello and welcome to my blog. 

It's July 1 and it's almost time to celebrate the July 4th holiday.  WOW where does the time go???!!

It's also time for the new challenge over at Love To Scrap. The challenge starts today (July 1)  and goes til August 15. Love To Scrap is a fun challenge blog and welcomes all types of scrapped projects - cards, scrapbook layouts, ATCs, mixed media, altered items, 3-D projects, etc. - using bits of new or leftover stuff.  And we all have leftover stuff don't we?? LOL

Well let me share my Design Team inspiration project with you. 


I have a lot of scraps and saved items sitting on my table, just waiting to be used. I made those flowers a while back and didn't use them all then, so they were waiting for me to use in this project. Same for the gold leaves. I used leftover white CS strips and gold and white CS to make the layered  circles. This is a 5X7 top folding card. This card is a real looker IMHO


I stamped the sentiment on white CS circular die cut piece and adhered it directly under the circle on the front on the card. 

Here is what I used to make my card:

  • Sentiment - Hero Arts Things We Love
  • White CS
  • Dark Green CS
  • Gold CS
  • Memento Ink - Northern Pine
  • Flowers & Leaves - Heartfelt Creations Stamps and Dies - Small Wild Rose ; Leafy Accents
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
Well I hope you enjoyed this card. I would love to see one of your cards in the challenge. Thanks much for stopping by, see ya soon.

2 comments:

brenda said...

It's a really beautiful floral card, but you don't mention stamping other than the sentiment inside, our rules at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping both require stamping to reflect the theme as the focal element.

B x

Cindy Groh said...

Fantastic card.