Friday, September 1, 2023

A Blooming Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog. 

It's September 1 and fall will be here soon. And I want to know, just where does all the time go!!! I keep looking for it but I never find it. LOL Speaking of time..........

It's time for the new challenge over at Love To Scrap. The challenge starts today (September 1)  and goes til October 15. Love To Scrap is a fun challenge blog and welcomes all types of scrapped projects - cards, scrapbook layouts, ATCs, mixed media, altered items, 3-D projects, etc. - using bits of new or leftover stuff.  And we all have leftover stuff don't we?? LOL

Well let me share my Design Team inspiration project with you. 


I haven't made a side stair step card in eons so I pulled out my die and cut the base. Next I added a pretty image from Polkadoodles and added some more of that same image in the steps area of the card. Added more color to the flowers using spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.

I also mounted a butterfly to a strip of acetate and attached it so it looks like its hovering.

Here is somewhat of a side view.


Here is what I used to make my card:

  • Stamps used - Digital Image and Sentiment - Polkadoodles - Flower Meadows collection 
  • Inks used - Memento Ink - Northern Pine: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Markers
  • Die used - Card Base - Accu-Cut die - A7- Step Card
  • Cardstock - White CS

Well I hope you enjoyed this card. I would love to see one of your cards in the challenge. Thanks much for stopping by, see ya soon.

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous make, Barb! Love the special folds and the wonderful coloring!