Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hi Everyone

Last night (Tuesday) was my monthly club meeting night. I thought I'd share the tutorial project we made. 

This was really easy to make and would be a great gift card holder. 


And here is a pic with that insert pulled out. 


This is a darling Happy Birthday card. 
Well its not a card as such. LOL

Carol, our tutorial instructor for this meeting and club member gave us enough DP papers and CS to make another as well. So I have made some other cards/projects using the additional paper/CS and left over piece parts from this project. One of my other projects looks similar to this one but is a little different.  

I will share those with you all tomorrow night So, stay tuned and come on back to see what I came up with. 

I am submitting my project in the following challenges:

Well thanks for popping in and I will see you tomorrow night

Thanks for stopping in.

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great little card/gift card holder,love the p.paper and insert.
Carol x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super creative! Love the colors and the papers you used!

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner