Wednesday, November 1, 2023

With Heartfelt Sympathy

Welcome back to my blog.

And welcome to another month. Hmm, November, I am looking forward to turkey, are you?? It will be here before we know it.

And it's also time to welcome in a new challenge over at Love To Scrap. The challenge starts today (November 1)  and goes til December 15. Love To Scrap is a fun challenge blog and welcomes all types of scrapped projects - cards, scrapbook layouts, ATCs, mixed media, altered items, 3-D projects, etc. - using bits of new or leftover stuff.  And we all have leftover stuff don't we?? LOL

Well let me share my Design Team inspiration project with you. 


I needed to make some sympathy cards and thought I'd share this one with you. I used some older stamps and some scrap CS and DP.   No coloring, so this was quick and easy to put together. I mentioned I used some old stamps, I seem to never get rid of stamps, I just keep adding to my stash.  I have a treasure trove, LOL.  Maybe I need to thin the herd so to speak. (Nah!!)

Products I used:

CS - White CS, Dark Blue CS, DP
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Stamps - Stampendous - Flowers; MSE Sympathy Innie & Outies

I am submitting my project in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping in today and I will be back soon. Hope to see you then

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card,love the design and flower stamp.
carol x

Ellibelle said...

A really nice sympathy card, loving the design! Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!