Monday, January 1, 2024

Dream Big

 Whoo Hoo!!!  2024 has arrived, do you believe it!!  January is here  and 2023 just flew by. The first Birthstone Challenge for the year has started. Since birthstone colors don't change from one year to the next, an optional theme has ben added. The optional theme for this challenge is New Beginnings. (New job, new home, new baby etc). The birthstone colors are still. 


Click here to check out the optional themes for the remainder of the year. 

With the theme of New Beginnings I immediately thought of a new baby. 


And I used the amethyst color (its my birthstone color) This card was so much fun to make. Hope you enjoy it. 

Supplies I used:
Stamps - My Sentiments Exactly - Baby Caps (Old set) 
Dies - Spellbinders - ovals; Impression Obsession - Baby Bib and Onesie; Sentiment - unknown
CS - White CS, Purple CS, DP
Ink - Memento 
Miscellaneous - Heart Shaped paper clip, Purple Glitter

I hope to see a project that you submit in the Birthstone Challenges

Thanks for stopping in today and I will be back soon. 

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome baby card and love the colour.
Carol x