Monday, January 1, 2024

Have a Nice Day

Hello and welcome to 2024.

It's time for the first challenge of the year at Love To Scrap Challenge. For this challenge I usually go thru all my leftover bits and pieces that weren't quite right for other projects and use them on a card/project that I make for the Love To Scrap Challenge.

For me, its fun as I go thru a whole bunch of stuff I have saved and come up with a card to share with you all. 

That big pink oval was calling to me and then I spied a smaller oval cut from DP in the pink family and it worked well with the large oval. The stamped bird had a pinkish colored flower and that seemed to fit with the pink colors I was looking at and then I spied a fence just waiting for something to sit on it. My background DP has pink in it, so, it all works well together (IMHO)


Well if you are like me, you save lots of things. So go thru them and make a card. and submit it here at the Love To Scrap Challenge. I know I'd love to see what you have made. 

Thanks so much for stopping in today to see my project!!

I will be back soon

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card you made from your leftover scraps -sorted through mine last week as the size of some of the pieces I kept were ridiculous lol.Love the dies and your background paper.
Carol x