Monday, July 1, 2024

MEOW

Welcome to July and the new challenge over at Love To Scrap. The challenge runs from July 1 thru August 31

Love To Scrap is a fun challenge, welcoming all types of scrapped projects - cards, scrapbook layouts, ATCs, mixed media, altered items, 3-D projects, etc. - using bits of leftover items in your stash or new stuff!

Well that leaves it wide open as far as what you can use. 

Some of you that know me, know I love cats. I only have 3, but I love all cats, wish I could have more but......3 is enough for now. (LOL) Anyway, I saw this cat stamp and it begged me to buy it so I did (HAHAHA). I have finally got around to using it and I hope you enjoy my project.



The card is a 5X7 on cream/white CS and I used a DP scrap piece for my layer.  Added a piece of corrugated box lid for interest. Next I stamped that cute kitty and cut around the cat and the fur and whiskers to make sure those elements stayed. I have an old paw print stamp so I added it as a border and the sentiment came last but not least. I also have a peg stamp that adds some dots and used that to finish this cutie!!

Products I used.

Stamp (Cat and sentiment) - Pink Ink Designs - Fabulous Feline; Paw - Old & unknown
Paper/CS - Cream/White CS,  DP; Cardboard corrugated from a box
Ink - VersaFine CLAIR - Nocturne & Morning Mist
Fine watercolor brush to stroke the Morning Mist onto the body of cat
Dotted Peg Stamp - Stamps by Judith
Oval Shape - Spellbinders Die
3M Foam dots

Well my cats have meowed their approval on this one. Hope you enjoyed my project and I'd love to see your project submitted in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping in and I will be back soon.

No comments: