Monday, July 1, 2024

Thank You


Welcome to July and it's time for a new challenge over at the Birthstone Challenge for the July/August months. The colors for this challenge are Ruby Red and/or Peridot with an option of Thank You.

I decided to use a pretty peridot color for the main card layer on my 5X7 card. I have a new embossing folder from Spellbinders and since it has a leaf design I felt it was a good fit for the stamped flower image. Next I added 2 rectangles to accent the flower, which is the main focal point of the card. Those rectangles have some green and  pink color brushed on just to add some further interest.


Products used: Cream/White CS, Peridot Colored CS, Spellbinders embossing folder - Scattered Tropics, Rectangle Layers - White /Cream CS with Memento Angel Pink and Pistachio inks brushed on, The flower is Impression Obsession  Dot Flowers. I stamped additional blossoms and shaped and layered them on top of the base flowers with pop dots. Sentiment is Simple Sayings -Tim Holtz/ Stampers Anonymous, stamped using VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne

Hope you like this sweet card and we'd love to see your submission for this challenge.

Thanks for dropping in and I will see you next time

 

No comments: